Why You Should Help!
- When it comes to long-term-investing, we believe nothing provides more of a return than a solid, sustained investment in educating and cultivating the mind.
- As the cost of education rises however, and the level of public support decreases, the educational equation becomes out of balance.
- A downward trend towards a less educated society tips the scales towards inequality, dependency, poverty and crime.
- We simply ask that all those who understand the mathematics of education, continue to invest in education for the long-term.
- A positive return on investment in education means a future labor force that produces in multiples beyond that which was invested and later produces families that will reproduce even greater fruit.